If you need to get items from the library on campus, you might find getting print books, DVDs, and other items can be a REAL DRAG!
Steps that make it easier:
- Find the item you want to check out in the catalog.
- If your item isn't at the library, order it through ILL.
- Place a HOLD on the item.
- Important! Wait until you recieve an email notification that your item is ready for pick-up from Document Delivery/ILL (before you make the treck all the way over to find out it isn't ready yet!).
- For your convenience, 15 minute pick-up/drop-off parking next to the library is now available! (see map below)
- Just FYI! You will recieve a citation :'( from Transportation and Parking Services if you are parked too long!
- Service Desks are conveniently located near both enterences of the building. Politely ask our nice desk clerks for your item.
- Remember, bring your eRaider Card to check out!
- Returning your item has never been easier! All items can be placed in the east Book Drop bin. Be sure to have a nice day!
Oops, I did it again! Remember, you don't want a citation, please be aware of parking rules. If you think you need the library longer than 15 minutes use the paid parking or your parking permit between 5:30 - 8:00 pm on weekdays or free after 8:00 pm and on weekends.