If the Library doesn't own an item that you need, or if it's checked out or missing, you can get it through Document Delivery. Follow these steps to request it.
- Find an item you want and click to select it.
- Click the "Request It" option.
- A new window will open and direct you to ILLiad - Document Delivery. Sign in using your eRaider username and password. (Community borrowers and non-TTU patrons cannot request items.)
- The Book Request form should be automatically completed. Once you verify that required fields are completed, click "Submit Request" at the bottom of the webpage.
- You'll see the Document Delivery main menu, and your request will appear under "Pending Requests." The left column lists the transaction number for this request. The right column displays the status of your request. Status changes will be updated there.
- We will notify you by email when your item is available to pick up at the University Library.