Follow these steps to request an item you find using OneSearch.
- Search for the book or item using OneSearch.
When you find the item you want, you have two options depending on whether the item is digital or physical. Physical items will show the availability and call number and a "Get It" option. Electronic resources will have the "View It" option.
- When you find the item you want, click the "Get It" tab.
- Click "Sign-in for more options.".
- Sign in using your eRaider username and password. (Community borrowers and non-TTU patrons will not be able to request items.)
- Click the "Request this" option.
- A new window will open and direct you to ILLiad - Document Delivery Service. The ILLiad Book/Media Request webform fields should be automatically completed.
- Once you verify that required fields are completed, click "Submit Request" at the bottom of the webpage to send your request.
- You will be directed to the ILLiad home page, and your request will appear under Pending Requests. The left column lists the transaction number for this request. The right column displays the status of your request. As the status changes, it will be updated here.
- You will be notified by email when the item is available for pick-up at University Library.