Hello, I am the personal librarian for the College of Human Sciences. There are links to the different subject guides for the College of Human Sciences to the right, under my name. Students, staff, or faculty are welcome to visit my office any time. However, if you prefer, feel free to use any of the contact methods list below my picture whenever you might need some assistance.
What your personal librarian can do for you?
- when you have any question about the library
- have a citation where you need to read the article, but don't know how to find the article
- have an assignment that requires you to find peer reviewed journal articles, or any library materials
- help you set up your Document Delivery/ interlibrary loan account
- help you locate style manuals or style manual websites
- help distance students navigate library resources
- help you understand managing citation software: Endnote Basic (Endnote Web), Zotero, and Mendeley