This resource guide is made with you in mind! In this guide, is designed to help students get acquainted with the TTU Libraries and provide support and ensure student success!
We hope that you have a successful semester and if you ever need help with anything, we can get you connected to the right people and resources!
Texas Tech was fully designated as a Hispanic-Serving Institute in 2019.
For more information about TTU's achievement of HSI status, please click on the link below.
Achieving HSI status will benefit ALL of TTU in different ways:
- Enrich the understanding of Hispanic cultures on the TTU campus, giving students, faculty, and staff the opportunity to share the Hispanic community values, history, and perspectives of Texas and surrounding areas;
- Result in as much as $8 million in additional annual funding for TTU, which will benefit all Tech students;
- Allow TTU to redouble its efforts to recruit and support outstanding students of color and international students;
- Advance the entire university and enhance TTU's position as a leader in higher education; and,
- Allow students to gain experience in a learning environment that reflects the workplaces they will enter as graduates.